How do the bootcamps work?
A bootcamp is a quick, comprehensive review course for the SAT or ACT. Students will have twenty-four hours of test prep, divided into eight teaching sessions. In addition, there will be three in-class testing dates.
Will I need to purchase any additional books or materials?
- No: our classes include all materials. However, your child should have a graphing calculator at his/her disposal.
How many students are in a class?
- Our class size minimum is 8, and we will not exceed 14 in any section.
My child gets testing accommodations. Will you honor those?
- Yes: we will make every effort possible to simulate the same conditions as the ones your child will have on test day. If we need to hire additional personnel (e.g., a reader), there may be a charge.
If my child cannot make the practice exam, how can s/he make it up?
- While we prefer that every student take the practice exam on the date indicated, we will make every effort to ensure that all students take the exam before the last teaching session.
If I have a small group, can you create a program?
- Yes: please contact us at 914-232-3743 for pricing information.